Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Please Hurry Midnight

Why would I be so excited for midnight on a Wednesday you might ask?  Well, 12:01 to be exact.  Because this is not like any other Wednesday.  This is SATC2 premiere night!!  I bought tickets weeks ago and Gammy and I are just wasting some time before it is time to head up to the theatre.  There are very few movies I get this excited about and this is one.  I remember watching the early seasons on VHS in the dorms (thats right, VHS tapes) too many years ago.  I remember watching the series finale crammed in someone's dorm room because they were the only person we knew who had HBO.  I remember crying many times and loving it.  I remember waiting in line to see the first movie two years ago.  And hopefully I will remember going tonight and loving it!

1 comment:

The Yellow Door said...

pretty sure that was my dorm room!!! ahhh memories!