Thursday, May 20, 2010

Finale Round Up, Part One

Finales I have watched so far and thoughts (spoiler alert):

* One Tree Hill - quite possibly one of the most boring finales episodes in recent memory.  Very disappointing.  I am fully aware that I am making it glaringly obvious that I watch television like a thirteen year old girl when I admit to things like the fact that I still watch One Tree Hill.  What can I say, I love it.  Well, I did until Monday.  I have a few issues with it, but the largest being that 1. It was boring, 2. Hailey's "depression" I feel like was a laughable representation of depression and 3. Having looney tunes come back and shoot Quinn and Clay at the last second (while surprising) did not make up for the first 58 minutes of boring.



* Gossip Girl - haven't watched yet, it is patiently waiting on my dvr.  I have a feeling that Jenny and her nasty, hot mess of hair will not leave me happy.



* 90210 - Not good.  I would leave it at that, but that is not enough said.  Similar to OTH's issue, kind of boring.  Silver and Teddy get back together (not shocking), Naomi's teacher comes on to her tries to sexually assault her and then says no one will believe her.  Does that happen in real life?  Dixon's parents won't let him go to Australia with his girlfriend because he helped some bad kids break into school to try to steal the SATs.  Pretty sure even if I didn't break into the school, my parents wouldn't let me go to another continent with my boyfriend at 16 or 17 or whatever age they "are".  Annie and Liam are getting close, which I'm sure is going to piss off Naomi.  Is it just me or is that exactly what happened at the end of last season?  Can someone please just murder Jaspar.  He is creepy, and not in an interesting way (yes, it is possible to be interestingly creepy).  I'm sure Liam is going to jail for busting up his face and my roommate and I think he is probably going to end up dead (wishful thinking?)

Tonight is Grey's Anatomy (two hours, woah) which I have not watched in over a month but spent yesterday watching old episodes on-line to catch up, the Mentalist (he finally sees Red John!!), Community, Parks and Rec, the Office, so little time so much to do!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yay for the Grey's finale!!! I can't wait!