Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dog Park

Since Mother Nature decided to bless us with one nice day this month, Gammy and I decided to take advantage of it and take the dogs to the dog park.  I was a little nervous seeing as how Scout can be a little shy but it actually turned out okay. 


This is Scout very excited for her day at the park.


Scout taking it all in.


Neither of them wanted to go in the water.  They would get close, but not in.


Scout ready to go home.


Baxter wishes he could have stayed.


I think this was the first car ride that Scout actually enjoyed.  Normally she's terrified of them, but on the way to the park Baxter showed her how to put her head out the window.  She loved it.  When we left the park, she actually jumped in the car without me having to shove her in.  My little girl is growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Paige Elise said...

Back when Raleigh was scared of the car, my co-worker suggested stopping at sonic and getting a plain hamburger and letting her eat it in the car... so she would associate it with positive things :) We did it a couple times and it really helped. BRIBE BRIBE BRIBE!