Monday, November 15, 2010

Really?!? What's Pissing Me Off Today

These are just a few of the things that are pissing me off today:

(Keep in mind that I am sick, exhausted, and the only one at work.  This means no sick day, no lunch break, and lots of dealing with people.  Yuck.)

1.  Did turn signals become optional at some point?  I swear the more I drive around here the more instances of this I see.  Last time I checked they were still required, but maybe I missed that memo.  Seriously, is it really that hard to slightly move your hand up or down to signal where you are going?

2. Is it that hard to walk into your kitchen and open/close a cabinet without stomping/slamming?  (You know who you are upstairs neighbor.)

3. Where did the West Wing go on Bravo in the mornings??  Totally throws my whole day off.

4. I HATE BEING SICK!

No comments: