Wednesday, April 28, 2010

When your head and your heart say two different things

So as you know from previous chatter, I love my dog.  Scout is my soul-mate (well, the fur kind anyway).  We love her so much that my mind sometimes begins to wonder if we have room in our lives for another fur child.  Woah, woah, woah crazy talk.  I know.  Our house is definitely not big enough for three children, Baxter and Scout are enough for right now.  I just worry about the depression I'm sure Scout is going to wander into upon losing her best good friend (Baxter) when Matt and I move out (eventually).  Looking at the dogs on animal shelter websites is definitely not helping either.  Look at these, how can you not want to take them home?


These are some of the ones I saw that I wished I could keep... just two of many.  I decided maybe volunteering at a shelter might be better for me?  The only problem with that is that I already feel like I'm super busy with the wedding and work and life... It is tough when your head and your heart say two different things.

No comments: