Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I never thought I would say this but...

I miss Kate Gosselin on Dancing With the Stars!  Okay, let me go back...

So I've never been a huge fun of Dancing.  I never had anything against it, would watch it with Kristen occasionally if I was home when she was watching it, but it was never something that I would get upset about missing nor did I in any way look forward to watching it. 

This season, like others past, has provided a nominal amount of entertainment on Monday nights when there is nothing else to watch.  And then Kate Gosselin changed all of that.  Every week it was like watching a car accident.  You didn't want to watch, it made you cringe and feel just a little uncomfortable, but you just couldn't help yourself.  It actually made me feel better about my own dancing ability knowing that there is no way on God's green earth I could be any worse than that hot mess.

And then she was gone.  True, she should have been kicked off weeks ago.  Actually, she really never should have been there in the first place, but it was so delightful to watch her completely suck it up week after week.  She made Buzz Aldrin look like a pro. 

The best part about her was that she was actually trying.  That was her best effort.  Even some of the crazies in the past knew they sucked but tried for the entertainment factor to make up for it (remember Steve Wozniak's worm?)  She actually thought she was working hard and seemed shocked when the judges would tell her she sucked and give her low scores.  She was either delusional or a really good actress. 

In any case, this week's episode was a little boring without her, so Pam Anderson listen up.  You need to go back to week one when you looked like you were either drunk, stoned, or both.  We need another hot mess to fail miserably so that we can feel better about our own lives.  Your country is calling you.




1 comment:

The Yellow Door said...

If there was a like button on here, I would push it twice