Monday, April 19, 2010

Stress

It seems like lately, most days I feel like my head is just going to explode.  Literally.  First there was the wedding, with money, appointments, and time to worry about.  Then came Matt's car breaking down.  That took away our trip to Mexico in August, so no more vacation and a ton more stress to deal with.  We've now been out to Leavenworth three times to try to take care of everything.  Between our two schedules it has pretty much taken up all of our time together. 

Finally my little trip to the emergency room last week was like the cherry on top of all of my stress.  Missing three days of work on top of having to pay for our visit and I've just about had enough.  All I ever think about is either money (mostly the lack of) or what else I have to do.  What I should be doing, what still needs to be done, etc.  I'm getting audited at work tomorrow, we have our national property walk on Wednesday, and it goes on and on.  I don't sleep very well at night.  I never do anything fun.  I just need a break.

2 comments:

The Yellow Door said...

there will be booze on sunday! and perhaps you should come saturday night for a little fun... just sayin!

The Yellow Door said...

Is that a no...?