Friday, March 5, 2010

Honey Do

I love my future husband every day.  I might not like him every second of every day, but I always love him.  And then there are those days that I am reminded just how much I love him. 

He had the day off today, after working until three last night and getting up at seven today.  I figured he would sleep most of the afternoon, possibly play a few video games.  While many days off this is exactly what he does, today was different.  Today he called me at work and said what would you like me to do today dear while I'm off?  How refreshing!  Most days I feel like I nag him to death with things to do, so it was a very nice change to have him ask what needed to be done.  Plus, it means much less work for me on Sunday to get ready for our party!!

1 comment:

The Yellow Door said...

aren't you 2 just presh!!!