Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday (Saturday really, close enough)




1.   My Halloween plans this year will include       Two parties Saturday (probably won't stay long, I think I'm getting sick) and then no plans for the actual day.  I know it sounds lame, but if Halloween is not a weekend night and you don't have kids there really isn't much else to do.

2.  My most memorable Halloween costume was   I don't remember exactly how old I was, I would guess 10 or 11, but for whatever reason I decided I wanted to be a troll doll for Halloween.  My mom made me this huge outfit, which made my arms and legs tan like a Troll doll and I think I was wearing a blue felt dress.  Then we bought a Troll mask with the big hair and everything.  This is my most memorable because I learned a big lesson that day.  Never buy a mask with no mouth holes.  My entire face was covered in sweat and condensation from my own breath all night.  While I might have been a lot warmer than other kids, I thought I was going to die from heat exhaustion half the night.

3.  For Halloween this year I'm going to be       I can't share that yet, it's a surprise.  But don't get too excited, I think it's funny but it's nothing spectacular.  Still trying to stick with a budget to get all of the wedding stuff paid off.

4.  I've always wanted to dress up as   I don't know if I have any costume aspirations.  As long as I find something each year (good, bad, or ugly) I consider it an achievement.

5.  Halloween free association!      candy, pumpkins, candy, pumpkin seeds and candy!!

6.  The worst thing about Halloween is    the cold.  I feel really bad for the little kids.  Oh, and the girls that choose really slutty outfits and then "make up" something they're supposed to be.  Just be honest, you're dressed up like a whore.
 
7.  The best thing about Halloween is       dressing up.  I love seeing all of the creative people out there (mostly because I am not very creative.)

1 comment:

monica said...

wow party animal...sounds like a great weekend

xo
monica