Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Waiting

I feel like we're playing the waiting game.  Waiting for people to RSVP (please reply, don't you like me?  Don't you want to come to my wedding?  Even if you don't want to come, at least tell me.  I just want to know.)

Waiting to pay final bills.  Actually, dreading paying everything off.  Hoping to get everything paid for.

Waiting to move.  That is right, we are moving in the small amount of time between now and when we get married.  I can thank my lovely future husband for that.  While it will be nice to come home from our honeymoon to our lovely apartment that is all ours, the thought of the hectic moving process being thrown into all of this is daunting to say the least.  Terrifying comes to mind.

Waiting to get all of the players in our wedding nailed down.  Again, that is right.  We have had more than one person who is in the wedding cancel on us in the last week.  Awesome, perfect timing.  I thought a wedding, in part, is supposed to be a reminder of everyone in your life that loves you and all of them coming together to celebrate you and your union.  So far, a large part of me is not feeling the love.

Waiting to be married.  I'm ready.

No comments: