Friday, July 9, 2010

Where to start, where to start

So I haven't written much lately.  Partly because I'm boring, and partly because most of the time I think if I can get through the day without screaming at someone or losing my mind I am coming out on top.  Wedding planning is stressful!  In order to take my mind off of that for five seconds, here are some of the things that have been going on in the last month (in no particular order):

Father's Day was fun this year.  There was croquet, there was ice cream cake, and most importantly there was Toy Story 3!


This was when I found out we were going to see Toy Story 3!  (Not really, but I was very excited.  And in 3D!)
Then came Bo's birthday extravaganza weekend!  Well, she likes to think of it as an extravaganza.  First there was dinner at Applebee's with plenty of singing involved.




Aren't they cute??  
Then came her trip to see the man, the myth, the Michael Buble.  I happened to be downtown for Suzanne's bachelorette party, so the Thibaults graced us with their presence for some after concert drinks and general merriment.




Bo felt the need to keep flashing to everyone how old she was turning.

Her finger is cut off, she's actually 25 now (although you would never guess it....)

We had tons of fun that night with good friends, and hope to do it again sometime!  (Maybe not too soon, I definitely paid for it the next day).  Exhibit A:



Nativity Reunion!!

No comments: