Monday, August 2, 2010

Television Update

Unfortunately for me, and Matt and Kristen, I came down with a serious case of hives last night so I didn't really get much good television watching in.  It was the weirdest thing. 

I came home from work totally fine.  Sat down on the couch to watch some tube with Kristen (typical evening activities) and my stomach started to itch.  I figured I attained another mosquito bite and didn't think twice about it.  And then my whole stomach started itching, along with my back, and my arms, and a little bit on my legs.  Hives had taken over my entire mid-section and I was not having it.  I tried taking an oatmeal bath with some Aveeno stuff I happened to have and it did not seem to do a whole lot. 

So I swallowed a bunch of Benedryl and decided to sleep it off in an allergy coma.  When I woke up this morning, nada.  Nothing.  Not even a tiny bit itchy.  The whole thing was very strange....

The one show I did manage to watch last night before being knocked out was Big Brother.  Dear lord I don't even know what to think about this show anymore.  Rachel has become the newest addition to the punching list (someone that if any of us run into them in real life, we have to punch them.)  She gets worse every week!  And did anyone else scream out an exaggerated nooooo when Brendon told her that he loved her last week??  And finally, when they won the movie last night, Brendon talks about how excited he is to take his girl out to a movie.  Am I crazy?  Are these people obnoxious about their three week old romance??

My new pick to win: Enzo.  Love that crazy bastard.  I used to think that it was weird that he named himself Meow Meow, but I recently realized that I absolutely love that he did that.  Him and Lane's reaction to the cat fight last night was priceless.  Love them both.  Final Two!!

No comments: